Erratic Heartbeats

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!

Since few days, I am feeling heart palpitation, especially after drinking coffee. When I talked with my friend, she suggested avoiding drinking coffee. However, it is tough for me to leave coffee because I can't work at nights without it. Someone also suggested me to try this technique to control to heartbeat rhythm. Though it worked naturally but I am also looking for any replacement of coffee because I am still taking it twice or thrice in a day. 

On the other hand, I am looking for the right pieces of advice like food and exercises to control my heartbeat. 

I am waiting for your serious suggestions. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi you must go to cardiologist and have electrocardiogram, echocardiogram and other important tests for your heart. Don't get involved into stupid things like controlling your rhythm with internet applications. Doctor's consultations can be expensive, but you can arrange medical insurance https://www.general.com/ to cover all your costs. I wish you health.

Latest posts

Back