Bath bomb ideas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've recently had to stay at home on moderate bedrest due to my pregnancy and since I was going out my mind I decided to look for this to do at home and I've had a gonat bath bombs! Just wondering if anyone had any cool tips or ideas/pictures as to what kind of scent or styles I could try out? thanks in advance!x

I did not use bombs much more, but on the anniversary I got a gift set of bath bombed from one of my friends and loved it. It has a pure smell and comes in different forms.
I have to say that bathing time is becoming more interesting and I use it more than ever before.

In the bathroom, when I wash, I relax very well, so sometimes with such a girl you can have a great time in the bathroom and without any straining, if she is always ready to give you a great evening of pleasure.

Great idea, maybe I will also call myself a beauty for the night and have a great rest, high-quality sex has not interfered with anyone, so perhaps I will rest from my wife)

bath bomb.jpg

If you want to make bath bomb by yourself then it is not a difficult process, you can make it easily by following some steps. Visit- 
https://www.makeyourown.buzz/make-create/bath-bomb-ingredients-kits/

and browse our online store to buy even the bath bomb molds at reasonable rates.

I think it's not very necessary to have a bath bomb in you bath and you try it but if you want to know about about and to get bomb for your bath then you can find plenty of it..

Latest posts

Back