Best lengthening, volumizing, clump free mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm Sarah. What is the best lengthening, volumizing, clump free mascara? I am interested because am sick and tired of my mascara clumping all the time. Looking forward to hearing your suggestions!

Thank you in advance,

Sarah

I use lashboost for my lashes. They definitely look longer, darker and thicker even without mascara. I then use 1 coat of benifits or better than sex mascara and my lashes touch my eyebrows!

I love the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, I find it to be lengthening, volumizing, and I don't think it's ever clumped when I've used it! I usually apply 1-2 coats for a dramatic lash look. 

3 BEST MASCARAS YOU NEED IN YOUR VANITY KIT RN:

Mascara is arguably the most underrated product of your vanity kit. This makeup product is used to enhance eyelashes and has the magical power to transform your eye makeup game altogether. While it can be the cherry atop your glam look, mascara can also be something simple you throw in to brighten up your eyes if you’re running late to work. Mascara helps darken, lengthen, thicken and define your lashes. From natural to glamorous to gothic and everything in between, mascara is the Holy Grail that puts any look together with panache. Using the best mascara can singlehandedly make all the difference in taking your lash game to a whole new level!https://www.bebeautiful.in/all-things-makeup/eyes/best-mascaras-you-need-to-invest-in

Latest posts

Back