Hair straightening(rebonding) touchup for the third time!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey! I jave naturally curly hair (2c and 3a type frizzy hair) but it was so hard to manage and style it in any other way than a bun that I was fed up of my hair and decided to straighten my hair by opting for the rebonding hair treatment. Ever since I've Loved my straight hair expect for the the fact that it is a little brittle and damaged which is obvious after a chemical treatment. I've gotten it retouched once (the roots that had grown out) and now i wanna get it retouched again.

Can someone recommend any other hair treatment that is more healthy and safe that can help me straighten my hair permanently? 

One thing's for sure, I DON'T WANT MY CURKY HAIR BACK AT ALL

Personal experience.. My hair are damaged because of Straighting them. Also When you straight your hair its like taking care of a baby.. With atmost care. Proper Conditioner, shampoo and even they are very expensive. I dont have really a good experience straighteing my hair.

Hi! Since you already started hair re bonding I would suggest you do it every 6 to 12 months but make sure you also have your hair treatment every 2 months then have a weekly hair mask. You really need to allot some time and money for your hair to prevent it from getting damage. Lastly, I would suggest to use natural shampoo and conditioner and take supplements that can have benefits for your hair. Personally I've been using Aquableu shampoo and conditioner for a while now and I'm loving it. I also use a coconut hair mask as my weekly hair treatment. 

Latest posts

Back