How do you decide what eyeshadow colors to wear?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
fireboy and watergirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Its very simple and pretty obvious on the shade of dress you wearing that concludes the eyeshadow to wear.

I think it's depend upon your nature and your style and colur of your clothes that encourage you to chose to eyeshadwo color....

Depends on what my base makeup and lip colour is. If I'm using cool toned pinks or mauves for the base makeup, then I'll choose cool toned pinks and browns/greys for my eyeshadow. Also, in general, colours in eyeshadow palettes that are near each other are usually meant to go together, so that makes it easier.

If more than one person says I look 'tired' - when I'm not - I know the eyeshadow is wrong for me. Browns are not my friend.

It depends, but I try to think about my hair+outfit and then decide. Lately I've been checking my friend's website www.makeupartistpro.com for makeup ideas. It's actually pretty good:)

Choose eye-shadow colour  which best suits your skin tone, dressing and your eyes.

To get detail idea about it; check: Beauty Style Health Perfect Eye makeup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back