Supplements that moisturize your skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've read that collagen and hydraulic acid can super-hydrate your skin and give it a natural glow. I've been struggling with dry skin and dark eye circles (regardless of skincare regime or amount of water I take in) since I moved to a new city. I'd like to combat the issue from the inside out. The only thing about the two supplements is they make your hair grow like crazy, which as someone with a permed bob I don't necessarily want that side effect. Can anyone recommend alternative supplements that provide the same moisturizing benefits to the skin? Thanks!

You need Rodan and fields active hydration serum and bright eye complex!!! The hydration serum actually pulls moisture from the air into your skin. Gives you glowing skin and helps smooth lines and wrinkles. And the bright eye helps hydration that delicate skin under the eye and reduces the dark circles under your eyes. The improvement in my skin has been amazing. I swear by them! Let me know if you have questions and I’m happy to get you info on them. 

Latest posts

Back