• Paid off $30.00 debt
  • Paid extra $20.00 on smallest credit card
  • Used up Sisley Hair Masque foil packet
  • Used up dermalogica cleanser foil packet 
  • Used one bath bomb
  • Used up Sisley Izia Shower Gel foil pack
  • Used up Eve Lom Cleanser foil pack
Edited by EdithS2

I've been back on No Buy and Project Use It Up for one week, and it's going great. Excellent start! More progress;

• Registered for a dental insurance 
  • Used up TreSemme Hair Masque foil packet
  • Used up Mario Badescu eye cream foil packet
  • Used up Mary Kay Coal eye shadow sample card
  • Used up Yves Rocher Anti Age Global Essence foil packet
  • Used up Yon-Ka Cleansing Milk deluxe sample

Goals for last ten days of June, to get ready for No Buy July:

• Use up some more little samples
  • Tomorrow is first day of summer; begin using Yves Rocher limited edition summer bath and body products from 2017 and 2018 (one perfumed hair mist, one body wash, one body scrub, two gel lotions)
  • Next payday, make minimum payment early for the credit card I want to pay off July

I'm still on No Buy Project Use It Up and so glad to be back. Some people go on a one year No Buy and write a book about it, or have a YouTube video series, and at the end of the year, all their problems are resolved, everything has a perfect ending with a bow on top. I don't find that the case for me. I finished a one year No Buy, but it was not enough to achieve all my goals. For me, it has to be a way of life, all the time!

On the other hand, I feel it did me good to take a break and get some new things. Now I have come back to the No Buy refreshed and with new things to enjoy using up. I am so happy that during the six month break from being on No Buy, I stopped myself from opening a lot of new charge accounts. I started to open several, but then I closed them right away; I just couldn't let myself do it. So the No Buy changed my behavior in that area.

I am a perfectionist who wants everything to be in a straight line, perfect, black and white, no shades of grey. But now I'm learning that it's okay to fall off the No Buy wagon, and then come back. That is a breakthrough. 

I have now completed two weeks on my No Buy! 

• Used up Sisley Eye Masque foil packet 
  • Used up Yves Rocher Elixir Jeunesse Day Cream foil packet
  • Used up Yves Rocher Riche Creme Day Cream foil packet 
  • Used up Avene cleansing milk deluxe sample

I also got a raise last week, so I feel God has blessed this new plan! I may get another raise in August! I paid another $30.00 of the credit card I am trying to pay off. $70.00 left to pay. 

I received four packages that were purchased before I went on No Buy. I got some lovely nude lipsticks, and my Sisley sub box. 

I am overall very happy with my plan thus far! 

Progress at end of June:

• Used up Sisley Black Rose Cream foil packet
  • Used up dermalogica skin prep scrub foil packet