fabfitfun Summer 2019

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! It doesn't look like anyone has posted in here in awhile, but I recently got my fabfitfun Summer 2019 box and I really like it! I'm a select member so I did get the option to select several of the items that I received, the items that I picked out are starred. Here's what I got...WARNING: SPOILERS...

• Spiritual Gangster Maya Kimono*
  • 111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask (Set of 5)* 
  • Jennifer Zeuner Star Double Necklace*
  • Eyeko London Eye Do Black Liquid Eyeliner*
  • COOLA Organic SPF 30 Makeup Setting Sunscreen Spray*
  • Invisibobble® Original Duo Pack
  • Generation Clay™ Ultra Violet Brightening Clay Mask
  • Whish Exfoliating Foot Mask
  • Grace & Stella Rose Facial Spray
Does anyone else subscribe to fabfitfun? What did you get?

After much back and forth with their customer service, I was able to find out that I'm receiving:

• lotus towel
  • 111SKIN mask set
  • Jennifer Zeuner Star Double necklace
  • *mystery item*
  • Intelligent Nutrients Refining Micro Polish
  • Invisibobbles, Generation Clay mask, Grace & Stella rose facial spray, and the Whish foot mask
I was actually really hoping for the Eyeko liner (or the living proof, I might've actually used that too) and the Coola but I'm happy with the options I'm getting. I know they have some issues and there's a big shipping delay for some people but for some reason my box shipped and I was never sent tracking information, my fff account actually says my box is still getting ready to ship. My box is supposed to be here today but I'm not really expecting it until Friday.

I know there are quite a few different items for the *mystery item*, out of the ones I know of, I hope I get the Dr. Brandt Pore cleanser or even the Grown Alchemist hand cream, as long as I can use it I guess I'll be happy.

I love my summer box! i actually used almost everything from our last trip. ❤️ The mystery product is a temple rub. I think I misplaced it because I was moving stuff around the house.

Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 11.55.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 11.55.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 11.55.56 AM.png

Latest posts

Back