Facial massage healed my acne-scarred skin!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, if you are not practising facial massage, you are missing a trick! Facial massage was fundamental in transforming my acne-scarred complexion, and healing the rosacea that blighted my twenties. I swear by it, and I'm always trying to educate people on the benefits of doing a simple routine in the morning or evening which will literally enhance your complexion overnight. No fads here: first records of massage therapy date back to 3rd century B.C. China, however, in modern times we have dismissed these ancient practises because they are not a quick-fix solution. On the contrary, dedicated facial massage provides long-term results if you incorporate it into your daily routine. 

Over the last two years I have developed FACE SCULPT, an easy-to-follow series of facial massage exercises to lift, tone and sculpt the visage without the need for chemicals or devices. I have created 13 tutorial videos with catchy names and fun techniques to appeal to all, and be easy to remember. You can join my free FACE SCULPT group to learn my techniques www.facebook.com/groups/facesculpt and read my 10 years of research. 

I am beauty expert with 10 years of experience in beauty industry.

All the time I get this thing that facial has made their hair brown or golden and let me be clear about this that happen when you use chemicals So to avoid that you do Facial at home naturally. I Personally suggest this article for you

Click

Every woman should care about how she looks because Beauty increases self-confidence. Beauty spa treatments can do wonders in enhancing the beauty both from inside and outside.Spa not only make us charming but we also become more confident. 
Last month, I had done Facial from Arch 2 Arch Spa and Threading Salon, The Best Facial Spa Memphis, TN. I was very much satisfied with their service. 
The acne and dark spot on my skin has gone.I got crystal clear skin.it tightens up my skin, 
the facial mask that they used did a wonderful job on my face, My Skin became Super Soft And Glowing. 
At Arch 2 Arch Spa Threading Salon you will get a variety of spa treatment like Eyelash Extensions, Microshading, Permanent Makeup and many more, done at a reasonable price. 
The products they used are skin-friendly, nonhazardous and chemical-free.

Permanent Makeup Southaven MS (2).jpg

Dry skin is curse personally speaking I've come across many clients wanting me to treat their dry skin. Yesterday I'd JAYA complaining about her dry skin and I gave her homemade natural ways to deal with Dry skin. They had chapped skin that really peeled out. I personally request everyone to go through this article and treat urself. AMEN

Click

wwwwww.jpg

Latest posts

Back