Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Amy. I am in my mid 40's (I hate typing that, btw) and I used to be embarrased to talk about my skin problems! I worshipped the sun as a teenager and was blessed with cystic acne. In my 20's, I never took my makeup off, nor did I much in my 30's. Because of my bad habits, my skin suffered , and it clearly showed! I have tried soooo many different creams, lotions, serums, devices and masks! I was about to give up! However, in December,  I started using a regimen that has improved the appearance of my skin beyond my beliefs!  My acne scars have become less noticeable. The texture of the skin on my face and neck has completely changed (for the better!). I will NEVER have flawless skin, but I am truly happy where my skin is today! If you can relate to this story, or if you feel like your skin is doomed, you are wrong. I am proof of that! :) I would love to talk to you about any problems or concerns that you migh have!  Us women have to fight to age together gracefully!!

Have a great evening!

AmyP

Latest posts

Back