A guy at high school getting really far with girls only because of his looks...?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was curious of how common it is that a guy in high school can get really far with girls exclusively because of his looks. I remember a guy from last year at my school who definitely had looks going for him, and had exactly the kind of looks that the girls there liked a lot - he was probably about 6'8 tall, very fit and muscular all over his body with broad shoulders (and he looked completely natural as well), beautiful eyes and a beautiful face in general. And he was kind of a "trophy boy" that the girls actively tried to get together with mostly so that they could be seen with him. He didn't have much of a personality, but the girls didn't care about that - they just wanted to make him physically interested in them so that they got a chance to sleep with him. It was very common that girls he didn't know walked up to him and asked him for a date, or giggled when he was nearby and poked him quickly on his arms or his chest and then ran away. He seemed to have to endure that a whole lot, although he did of course end up kissing several of them and getting really intimate with them, even though he had taken no initiatives or approaches any of them whatsoever, as far as I could tell.

Have you heard of anything similar? And what do you think of it?

Hello,

It's common knowledge that girls in high school like older college guys, and there girls are labeled as overemotional. A drammatic effect - I was often bullied because of my hair in high school. Now, I don't care and nobody does. Do you remember the case with the Maryland high school?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019/03/26/teen-boys-rated-their-female-classmates-based-looks-girls-fought-back/

The girls wrote a statement about the school's safety and security rules. Once I assure myself that appearance ratings are over, they get back in all poseble forms, students in colleges, universities, I can compare the statistics and write my essay in 2 hours about this case too..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back