Flaky scalp

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have had bad hair for years! Dull lifeless greasy and flaky, if I addressed one issue the others got worse. If I use the wrong products I look like I haven’t showered in weeks within hours of applying the product. I finally found a hair care line that works for my hair but doesn’t address the flakes in my hair. I know I have dry scalp but pretty sure it’s also dermatitis. Also to throw a wrench in highly allergic to aloe. Any suggestions???

Hi AudryM! I can totally relate to this thread. I will never forget the day when I went to a formal event here in our place and a stranger whispered to my ears that the flakes/dandruff from my hair are all over the place. I was wearing a black dress so the flakes were really noticeable. I felt really embarrassed. Then a friend of mine introduce me to a natural brand of hair products that help get rid of flaky hair or any other scalp impurities. It really worked for me and I'm still using their shampoo and conditioner until now. Not sure if I'm allowed to promote hair care products here but here's a link of the exact shampoo and conditioner that I've been using - https://aquableu.com/charcoal-bundle 

Latest posts

Back