Sign in to follow this  
haileynicolec

best primer for oily skin??

hi everyone! so im looking for a primer for my oily and acne prone skin. im really worried about clogging my pores, so I want a primer that will not do that, and help me stay matte. thanks! 

I tried the Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector and it worked better for me than the Rimmel Stay Matte in terms of hours before shinyville. But I've recently started using The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer and for that price point, it works better than the Rimmel. And possibly better than the Becca BUT I've also upped my skincare game so that's another factor.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Anxiety won’t make you ugly, but it can do something even more awful: it will poison your mental health slowly. I would recommend not to waist time and consult a professional ASAP (mine just prescribed me cbd oil which I used with special oil cartridge vaporizer and coped with this disease easily). 
    • I've been ordering from Yves Rocher since 1991. It was when I was in university, my happy young years. I used to have fun ordering with my Mom. Brings back good memories. The promos with the free gifts are a major weakness of mine! 
    • Thank you very much for the article. I'm also interested in fashion and I'm interested in the history of fashion. I often find interesting articles on the Internet. Jeans have long been a very necessary part of our everyday clothes. Now there are many different styles of jeans that will underline any figure. This article  https://stylejeanswear.com/what-is-cowboy-cut-jeans/ has a lot of interesting information about cowboy jeans. I like the fact that the article describes what type of figure they are more suitable. It seems to me that it may be interesting to you too.
    • shapeangels is a website who is providing beauty products that reduce the face make up things.
    • To be honest, this is a very sensitive situation. You definitely need to talk to your uncle and ask him directly about his feelings. I prefer unusual Dating sites and applications and therefore communicate with people who have a bdsm fetish. If you share my preferences, then be sure to read vanilla umbrella review and download it to your smartphone. It will facilitate search of the man and will help you to spend cool time.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook