Hair Help...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the forum. I am hoping that someone may have some insight that can help me with my hair.

I have never had super thick hair but I did have thicker hair. After 2 pregnancies in my early 20s, I noticed my hair became very fine and had the overall appearance of being thinner. I thought perhaps it would bounce back in time, as having babies tends to put everything out of whack but I'm 45 now and my hair is no better or worse than it was. I do not have any bald spots or thinning in any one area. It really seems as if my hair strands just became super fine creating this overall thinning. I've searched for hair thickening products over the years to at least give my hair the appearance of being thicker. These work okay but over time will not work as well, and I'm on the hunt for the next product. 

I have also tried regrowing products over the years that were just difficult to use because I do not have bald spots and it was hard to keep the product out of my existing hair and it never really seemed to work.

I broke down in February and subscribed to Viviscal thinking this was my last hope. Thinking that perhaps I needed additional nourishment to bring back the consistency of each hair strand. I've been using it for almost 5 months and have not noticed any difference. At one point, it appeared that my hair was not shedding as much but then it started shedding again and I figured it was all just part of a cycle and I assumed it had been the Viviscal. So, I'm thinking of canceling my subscription as it is costly.

I have spoken to a doctor years and years ago that simply shrugged it off and suggested vitamins. No one ever gives me a real answer. I'm just not sure if there is any hope that I will ever have my pre-pregnancy hair back. 

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi Stayce! 

I know the feeling of having issues with your hair and feeling like you have run out of options to try. I hate that feeling, and I hate that you have struggled with this issue for so long! I have found these amazing new hair products that have really helped my hair become thicker, shinier, healthier, and grow so much quicker! These products are definitely not a quick fix, but I have been using them for about 6 months and I can honestly say I have the best hair I've ever had. Please let me know if you want to learn more! All of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee, so it's pretty low risk :)

Monica

We all know that hair fall is a very common problem for girls. I had also suffered from same problem before. Then I visited to my nearest parlour Bluedrake for my treatment. I got some good suggestion and treatment from them. You can contact them for your problem.  

Hi! I feel you. I'm in my twenties right now and I had my first baby 3 years ago. I have been struggling with hair fall ever since I gave birth and my hair did not came back from its pre pregnancy state. But after using organic and natural hair care products I've noticed an improvement. My hair fall was reduced and I now have healthier hair. 

Latest posts

Back