Eyelash extensions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey beauty enthusiasts!

I have a few questions for those who have tried eyelash extensions (not strip lashes or cluster lashes that's put on at the nail shop).

1. What made you want to get eyelash extensions?

2. If you currently have them on, why do you choose to continue with upkeep?

3. What made you choose YOUR lash tech over other artist?

I would greatly appreciate your input! ?

I had eyelash extensions as I get severe hay fever and other allergies and wearing eye makeup makes that worse. 

They don’t last very long which I find irritating as they are expensive, and I chose my lash technician due to a combination of good reviews and close proximity. 

So interested and following this one...

I am an optometrist and see quite of few patients in my office with lash extensions...I know it is the current obsession, but I am not a fan....just curious to hear a little info on why people gravitiate to them.

I worry about the risk of infections and obvious the fact the lashes break off and are unhealthy after the patient stops wearing them.

We offer great lash serum options (Rodan+Fields and RevitaLash) in my office and to me they are a safer option and for most do give some really great results :)

Have you ever tried Lash Boost by Rodan+Fields? It grows your natural lashes so no falsies needed! And much more cost effective!

1. I love falsies & prefer how i look w them on so I ended up getting lash extensions. My eyes look bigger & brighter w no makeup even & it helps me not feel like i HAVE to do my makeup before going out. When i do wear makeup (most of time) i don’t have to apply falsies so it saves time. Overall I just love how it looks!

2. Pretty much answered above.

3. I had a groupon for the place i go to & just loved them so I decided to continue going there + theyre not far & really nice! They do my lashes exactly how i like! Ive been to other places & they were good except never did what i wanted.

Hi! Is it true that when your eyelash extensions start to fall off, so do your real eyelashes? I've been thinking about getting extensions because I have very short lashes and long and curled lashes just look gorgeous. But I'm so worried about my eyelashes falling off! LOL I'm not sure but I think eyelashes don't actually grow up. Do you have any advice? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back