What do you do in your free time?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here I have a good job. I work in a company and sell sportswear. Long thought how to combine business with pleasure and came up with. I explore more about sports betting. because this is the perfect out of the situation for me. I am always up to date in the world of sports. I always know what results someone has, what matches are being played. In general, my knowledge of luggage is enough to deal with bets and have extra income. I competently disposed of their resources. I do not waste time in vain and bring benefits.
Interestingly, you have already come to this way of life, if so, share your experience

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]I have a busy life, no girlfriend, and no free time. So when I have a chance to relax and do whatever I want I usually watch some great videos netflix. It helps me to relax and get a lot of satisfaction.[/SIZE]

I try to develop.  I work in the IT sector and it is a very competitive niche.  you have to constantly keep yourself in good shape.  but when you want to relax and gamble, they give an adrenaline rush.

I like football cuz it’s interesting to play with my friends , we play it just for fun , but I don’t like watching it much , I better play my poker and get relaxed. Just Pick your favorite games, fast withdrawals, bets from € 0.01 . Sometimes I can even play for money just to double up my money .

I try to Learn About programming And Practice Cuz I like knowledge About the programming and One day I become A Programmer 

Really like making and posting makeup video how-to’s. Lots of fun and I get to teach others how to make their makeup look flawless, regardless of age, face size and shape and budget. So fun and the quarantine time allowed me to spend more time on it. 

Latest posts

Back