Vitamin C serum

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive wanted to add vitamin c serum to my skin care routine so I bought one & it was too harsh & i broke out. Any suggestions for sensitive skin vitamin c serum? Links are best! + any experience & it being on amazon would be ideal but please suggest any!!

French pharmacy skin-care: La Roche-Posay Vitamin C serum...highly recommended for sensitive skin.

I didn't tryied the vitimin C serum cream for my skin, I think it very harsh when you are using it at your skin so it would be hard for me to have it I will try something else..

I used Kiehl's vitamin c serum and it did wonders for my acne scars and my dry skin. My skin has been glowing since I started using this. I use it twice daily. It's my magic serum!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am religiously using Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid serum by Radium Skin. They ship overseas. And its not expensive too, considering how much other mainstream labels are charging. 

While choosing right vitamin C, check that your product should say ‘L-ascorbic acid’ (a.k.a. pure vitamin C) on the label, as L-ascorbic acid mixes well with other forms of vitamin C, too, like ascorbyl glucoside and tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate.

Try COSRX AHA BHA Vitamin C Daily Toner , I have heard it has loads of vic C that works to rejuvenate the skin and remove dead skin cells for a brighter, healthier-looking skin tone

Last edited by a moderator:
heres why vitamim c serum is necessary for u

It brightens skin, unclogs pores, helps getting rid of acne, reduces, redness, eliminates dark spots, and protects the skin from UV damage. TIt is a powerful skincare ingredient that does it all.

Offering anti-ageing benefits to clearing up those pesky breakouts, vitamin C is something women of all ages and skin concerns can benefit from.

Latest posts

Back