What are your biggest frustrations with your hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to know what are some of your biggest frustrations with your hair! This could be styling issues, texture issues, products that aren't working, I want to hear anything and everything! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Monica! Let me answer your question. Ever since I had my hair dyed and re bonded it has been never the same. I have brittle and frizzy hair. There are also days that I will feel that it's the worst day ever, like my hair will look really bad and I can't do anything about it except to just tie it in a tight bun. But thanks to a natural shampoo and conditioner that I've been using. I never had a bad or worst day in my life again. 

The most frustrating thing is thin and short hair. It really creates problems while doing any hairstyle. But thank god I have a solution for it too. I use hair exertions so that I also have thick and long hairs.

One fo the biggest frustration with my hair is that when I put cap the my hair style not the same as I combed it when I styled it my hair get dead what can I do in such situation ..

The schwarzkoff categorically does not suit me. Awful firm. Dandruff, hair loss. I already thought that I had dermatitis, it turned out - it was just necessary to change the shampoo

Latest posts

Back