• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tips For Hair Extensions Become Perfect And Natural

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Looking back at 2019, it seems like one of the biggest looks of the past year is big-barreled, wavy curls, lustrous that tumble down the back. Everybody from fame to the local librarian is going for softly styled with curly hair.[/SIZE]

tips-for-hair-extensions-become-perfect-and-natural-.jpg

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]First thing, think the type of hair extensions[/SIZE] you are rocking right now. If the virgin hair has a tighter curl design that you want to straighten or smooth out a little, hot or pin curling will be your best option. On the other hand, if you want to have fairly straight hair extensions that need to spiral up some, roller set or a wet set ill help you better.

Read more:
  •  
  • [SIZE=14pt]Top 10 Natural Hair Care Tips For Beautiful Care[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]We will take into account these special interests that will help protect and help your hair extensions better:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]•    Use the lowest heat possible when you curly hair. One of the main benefits of virgin hair is the healthy, thick, unblemished cuticle. Too-hot curling irons will destroy the locks, breakage, leading to splitting, and loss of luster.hair extensions[/SIZE]

tips-for-hair-extensions-become-perfect-and-natural-2.jpg

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]•    Use large-diameter rollers and curling irons to set large swathes of your natural hair. Because you do not want to over-brush your and hair extensions risk loosening your tracks or clip-on, big curly hair are better. You can finger comb and style your hair extension without having to smooth out too-tiny locks.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]•    When roller setting, use rollers that would not snag or pull your vietnam hair[/SIZE] too much. It means duck brush even the wefts or picks apart cornrows of your hair extensions.

[SIZE=14pt]•    The last thing you want to do is weigh your hair extensions down with drying, sticky or dulling styling results. Again, that you have bought high-quality hair extensions, so really trust it to do as it is told.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]•   When you curly hair extensions, don’t pull too hard on them. Always curl your hair extensions while they are on your head. Not only will this help limit the installation process from destroying your hair extensions, but help you carefully determine the best size and position for each curly hair.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the best Hair Extensions brand in USA? & What are the different types of Hair Extensions?

I've had long hair almost my entire life.. Want to be dramatic and chop it all off cause I'm a lil tired of taking 2 hrs every other day to blow dry & flat iron it now. It naturally has a mild wave to it if I don't style it. Anyways, I decided to go for hair extensions. Please guide me through the best hair extension brand in USA and also what are all the types is in there. 

Thanks in Advance. 

[SIZE=10pt]I have tried HairAreUs Hair Extensions[/SIZE]. Shopped with them recently. 
They have the best quality extensions I have seen in the market Especially at the prices they come at.

[SIZE=10pt]Previously bought hair extensions from a local store & had a bad experience. 
With HairAreUs.com[/SIZE], I had a great experience. Ordered with them on 3 different occasions. 

[SIZE=10pt]They also have great customer support. Highly recommend them.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back