MAC Turquatic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've heard a lot about it and that it's a nice everyday scent.

Anyone would like to give their opinions?

I LOVE this perfume!!!! I can;t express that enough. A few of the stores & counters where I live have been out for a while & I don;t really know when any will be coming in???? I have been waiting for at least 2 months & I haven't had any luck... I used to buy them 2 at a time... I think its a great scent!

I love it too! Kanelle recently got it and she loves the scent. If you can find it, definitely get it!

Out of all the mac perfumes this has to be my fave, though its not a hard choice most of them ain't nice but this one is :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love it. got it for christmas. the bottle is small so you can put it in your purse. its a really fresh scent, not too overwhelming but it doesnt fade away too quickly.

Well, the description on the MAC website says "Crisp and energizing! A splash of clear, sparkling mineral water brought to a chill through an infusion of fresh lotus leaves and Corsican cedrat, then finished with a warm blend of anemone, orris and blue cedar."

Thanks! It sounds nice. Refreshing like. I will have to check this out.

Back