Neutral Lipglass

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for nice MAC Lipglass that's very natural looking that is slightly on the pink or coral side.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking about getting C-Thru since I've heard so much about it.

I love C-thru. It's a nude color and doesn't have any pink in it. It goes well with anything.

Maybe Love Nectar?

765-7-22haulLoveNectar.jpg

1868-Lipglass.jpg

one of the new chromeglasses is coral too you might want to check it out. i dont know the name though but im sure someone of the girls here will.

I am loving Lust right now... I was expecting it to be a darker pink/coral, but it is the color of my lips and is very neutral, I love love love it! Entice is a good one with a little more pink in it.

I second love nector, I love this gloss so much the colour is so pretty :icon_love

I agree about Prrr. That seems more like what you are looking for. Oyster Girl and C-Thru are a little milkier looking, if that makes sense! lol

I also recommend VGV l/g, but for a drugstore alternative, you might want to look at Neutrogena Coy l/g or their Clean tinted lip balm.

Back