Am I cool or warm skin tone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new to makeup and I want to pick nice lipstick colors to start out. I've read that lipstick depends on whether you're warm or cool toned, but I can't tell from my veins which one I am. Which tone am I? And is this the right trick to use?

IMG_20190814_172834833.jpg

IMG_20190814_172819928.jpg

this is very cool to have such a lovely source of information to have such a soft skin and that can really make the difference ... it is very important to take care of your skin and body ..

Skin tone is the surface skin color - whether you have pale, light or dark skin. Skin undertone is the subtle hue underneath the surface - I think what you're wanting to find out is your undertone - whether warm, cool or neutral. If you're veins will look green, it means you have a warm undertone. If it's blue or purplish, it means you have a cool undertone. My veins appear green and some purple so mine I have a neutral undertone. Looking at the picture, If i'm not mistaken, I'm seeing green which means you have a warm undertone.

Latest posts

Back