• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anti - Wrinkle - Anti Age - Dark Circles Remover Eye Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anti - Wrinkle - Anti Age - Dark Circles Remover Eye Cream

Grab your Discounted VIBRANT GLAMOUR Anti wrinkle -Anti Age Eye cream
Against Puffiness and Bags.

Main efficacy
Rich in various plant extracts to supplement moisture and nutrients the skin needs. Soothing and nourishing to improve the skin, relieve skin problems around the eyes gently on the skin without causing imitation. Reduce wrinkles and puffy eyes under the eyes to restore firmness and clarity to the skin around the eyes, and make the skin delicate and firm.
✅Anti - Wrinkle 
✅Fine Lines 
✅Eye Bags 
✅Dark Circles

Skin Types .  Suitable for various skin types

Specifications   0.7 fl Oz (20g)

Method of using

1. After cleaning the face, apply appropriate amount of product onto the skin around eyes.
  2. Pat first and then massage with fingertips clockwise till it is absolutely absorbed.
    64740140_506343993241085_4915055574476914688_n_large.jpg

Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been using derma lmd eye serum, It's fantastic. Super hydrating and unlike the other eye creams I have used, it didn’t irritate my super sensitive eyes so I’m really happy. it effectively treats dark circles but & the skin around my eyes does feel plump & fresh!!🥰

I have been using derma lmd eye serum, It's fantastic. Super hydrating and unlike the other eye creams I have used, it didn’t irritate my super sensitive eyes so I’m really happy. it effectively treats dark circles but & the skin around my eyes does feel plump & fresh!!🥰
Any other eye serums you tried but didn't work?

Latest posts

Back