Skin Care

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my skin is too harsh and unfair. I am less confident due to my skin dullness. Please tell me any beauty tips to improve my skin tone?

Hi saw your post and thought I could offer some help. You could start off by exfoliating your skin with a gentle exfoliating wash and use a brightening toner to follow. After that, find a product that has glycolic acid. It's the best and quickest way to even out skin tone. An easy method of achieving even skin is using topical wipes or washes containing glycolic acid or topical vitamins C and E, which minimize the production of melanin, the substance that causes skin  darkening, and even out skin tone. And don't forget to use sunscreen! At least broad-spectrum SPF 30 daily.

well i saw your comment so have some suggestion in skin care i would suggest mama earth skin care range for sure there are products are vegan and toxin free each products has there own quality ingredients that makes them unique and every use full it is only toxin free madesafe certified brand in india .https://mamaearth.in

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be best to stick to a regular skincare regimen. The triad of skincare routines: Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize.

Exfoliate once or twice a week. It can be physical face scrubs or the chemical peels, whatever your skin type needs. (What type of skin do you have, anyway?)

There's nothing better than building and keeping a regular self-care and skincare routine. If you skip too much, it's not going to work.

Stay hydrated. Exercise regularly. It doesn't really have to be super rigorous. Just a few minutes of brisk walking is fine so you can let your blood circulate. And also, eat healthy. Vitamins also help keep your skin looking vibrant, and most of them you can get from the food you eat.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back