What are things you can do to have stress-free?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
With school and work back in full swing now that the holidays are over, you may be feeling a little overwhelmed trying to keep up with all you have to do! It’s totally normal to get stressed out as your to-do list grows, so don’t worry. Just follow these 5 steps to make sure you have a stress-free.

Prioritize Your Health

It may seem impossible, but you have to put your body and mind first in order to live a stress-free life! If you’re super hungry, not exercising, and running on 4 hours of sleep, chances are you are going to feel sluggish, and may even end up getting sick.

Don’t See Stress As A Negative Thing

If you correlate stress with negative emotions, of course you’re going to feel down and depressed! But, if you start to view stress as a positive thing, it won’t affect your mental health nearly as much, if at all! How can you view stress as positive, you ask? Being stressed means you are living a fulfilling life!

Don’t Hang Out With People Who Stress You Out

If you have a friend, co-worker, or relative that always seems to stress you out, try to avoid spending long periods of time with them while you already have a lot on your plate. It’s OK to say no, especially if you are looking out for your happiness and mental health!

Don’t Be Afraid To Ask For Help

If you’re extremely overwhelmed, it’s OK to reach out to a friend or family member for help. Don’t feel like you have to do it all by yourself! Having someone watch your kids for the evening or asking a classmate for help when you’re struggling are simple things that can release so much stress!

Get Organized

If you have a lot of clutter, either at home or at work, it can add to your stress level – even if you don’t realize it! By cleaning up, getting organized, and creating some sort of schedule for yourself, you’ll feel much better.

When I am in stressed then for relaxing my self I usually go outsite to relax my mind or watching movie ... I the best thing is to calm your self and take and long breath don't talk to anyone just stay alone for sometime...

I have a lot of activities I like to engage in, especially during the hectic Fall, to de-stress.

Here are a few of them:

• Enjoy a warm cup of tea.
  • Get outdoors and do an easy hike.
  • Curl up on the couch with a soft and cozy blanket.
  • Read a book or flip through a magazine.
  • Bake cookies.

As we head into November, most of us feel pressured because of work  at home, at work, and in school before the holidays kick in. This time however, definitely does not have to be stressful.

• Space out all the work you have to get done and stick to your deadlines.
  • This will ensure you balance work and personal life.
  • Utilise your free time to spend time with friends and family.
  • Use your downtime to cuddle up on a couch and read, watch movies, or indulge in a good cup of coffee or tea.
  • And definitely eat and sleep on time to stay healthy.
Hope this helps everyone feeling stressed out there.

Latest posts

Back