Best cleaning gadgets that make housework easier

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I believe no one is going to argue the statement that our reality has been seriously changed for the last twenty years due to tremendous science booms. Scientific progress makes a significant contribution to the various industries development (from space exploration to pharmaceutics) never forgetting about people`s everyday life. All technologies and robotics are aimed to making life easier. Now we don`t need to waste our time on tedious cleaning, cooking and other kinds of housework any more. Modern market is constantly inventing new devices and developing the old ones. So forget about the outmoded brooms, brushes and rags and meet three high-tech gadgets that will help you to keep your house clean without great efforts.

Air Quality Monitor  

Any housewife will tell you that the best way to keep you house tidy is to do regular cleaning. If you constantly monitor the house condition and clean everything in time it will prevent you from a rush job in future. So, the first step in cleaning is promptness and quickness especially in case of dust that comes both outside and inside the house and settles on furniture, carpets, clothes, and toys. Air quality monitor does a great job by destroying dust even before it could touch the floor. 

This smart gadget is inserted in the room on any flat surface at the table or bookshelf height. Special sensors constantly measure the level of invisible dust particles and chemicals (such as formaldehyde, household poisons, gasoline fumes) as well as CO2 level, room temperature and humidity – literally all factors influencing health, respiratory diseases, which the data is displayed and regularly updated. Air quality monitor can be also connected through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. The app helps you to program personalized options for each factor taking into account your allergies, air and sleep quality. It also gives your recommendations for health improvement and track the scale and air changes over time showing the data as a colour graph. The gadget has on mode and sleep mode chosen depending on your wishes. 

Air quality monitors are perfect for any flat and interior due to their plain but smart design. The combination of fair colours and nice forms makes the device imperceptible to the eyes of others and various sensors, small lights and LED-display reflect the mode and the data.    

Roomba and Eufy Robot Vacuum Cleaners 

Robot vacuum cleaner for carpets and rugs is another nice and useful way to keep your house clean. But the best thing about them is that they get you rid of any floor cleaning at all taking all responsibility for the house. You don`t need to do anything at all. 

Robot vacuum cleaner looks like a small circle equipped with different brushes and laser sensors. The robot is charged from the outlet or special station and then moves around the house picking up dust and small rubbish with its brushes vacuuming it into the bag. 

Vacuum cleaner perfectly navigates in space due to the laser sensors avoiding big furniture, walls and other obstacles. Some models are equipped with beacons that should be inserted around the house – they give the cleaner signals about the barriers. Remote control system helps run the cleaner via smartphone and get information about its present location. You can choose the mode you like – robot can vacuum the flat while you`re in (this mode is perfect for families with pets and children) or you may be at work and at the same time cleaning your apartment. But if you prefer remote cleaning, be ready to help your small friend in case it gets stuck somewhere between the cupboards. 

Robot cleaners such as Roomba and Eufy have large suction power and a set of brushes that clean flat surfaces as well as carpets and rugs, tiles, linoleum, which means they can work in every room of your house. Please, pay attention that robot vacuum cleaners work better on open floor space, so there shouldn`t be any toys or chairs on their way, otherwise small elements vacuumed inside can damage the device and lead to breakdown. They also have some difficulties with corners and skirting board provoked by their circle shape, but the space under the beds and sofas so hard to reach for us causes no problems for these tiny robots.

Vacuum cleaners proved to be a really effective and relatively inexpensive tip which guarantees you perfect result. Modern vacuum cleaners such as Roomba or Eufy are noiseless, quick, easy to use, absolutely safe for children and pets and will become an indispensable assistant in housekeeping. So, think about buying robot vacuum cleaner that will soon pay off and save your time for more important things.

Steam Generator 

Steam generator is one more great and very efficient way of cleaning. Recently, it`s become very popular for its safety, high quality, and hypoallergenic cleaning. The device needs no chemicals, shampoos or soaking, because, as a matter of fact, the power of steam is much greater than the power of agents. Steam generator works like a kettle - it heats the water to dry steam and then produces it under high pressure directly into the stains and other dirty parts making a quick and efficient operation. Steam generators eliminate all kinds of dirt and odors at the same time sterilizing the fiber of dangerous bacteria and refreshing the air in the room. This device is simply irreplaceable for families with kids and people suffered from allergies, not even speaking about the ecologically harmless way of work. The great temperature melts pollution such as paints, grease, old spots, which makes it possible to use steam generator in every room and on every surface. It can be useful in kitchen (for cleaning cooker, oven, working surfaces), bathroom (for tiles refreshment), bedrooms, and so on and so forth. 

Well, we see that the state of your accommodation directly affects not only the look and good impression of you as a neat person, but also your health and the health of your family. Sure, sometimes cleaning evokes acute attacks of laziness and time is too precious for wasting it on floor sweeping, but, luckily, nowadays it is easy to find the best and the easiest tips for keeping your house clean without great efforts. Try them and won`t be able to abandon this new carefree and pure life. 

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]People tend to collect an amazing quantity of items over the years. Reasons for keeping items include an emotional attachment, an intention to reuse or fix the items in the future, or a wish to pass them on to others. However, for many items, if you haven't used them in over a year, you probably don't need them. Getting some help[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt] to get rid of all your rubbish isn't a bad move. Don’t want to do it yourself? These people have you covered. Leave all the heavy lifting work to them. With a professional firm like eMop, you don’t need to worry about the pick-up or disposal of those old items that you don't need any more. [/SIZE]

Yes, this is a very useful post for all who seek to maintain cleanliness in the house. I have two cats and as you know, they shed, so I bought myself a robot vacuum cleaner. It made my housecleaning a lot easier.

[SIZE=10pt]Hi and thank you very much for the useful article. At the moment, as for me, it’s much more convenient to take all the information from online reviews, where you will be fully told about the pros and cons of various devices. Personally, before buying a vacuum cleaner, I studied the information from [/SIZE]OVO 700ST-35H[SIZE=10pt]. Since there was no time to go shopping and ask sellers.[/SIZE]

Vacuum cleaners proved to be a really effective and relatively inexpensive tip which guarantees you perfect result. Modern vacuum cleaners such as Roomba or Eufy are noiseless, quick, easy to use, absolutely safe for children and pets and will become an indispensable assistant in housekeeping. So, think about buying robot vacuum cleaner that will soon pay off and save your time for more important things.
 These gadgets are actually very interesting. My parents bought one per floor. The main thing is to make the settings correctly and not leave the dog at home next to him))

Hello! Quite interesting post. From my experience I can say that the most difficult thing for me is floor cleaning! I hate dirt and I clean my house quite often. Good vaccum can really help! But I also bought new spin mop for this purpose, with it help cleaning is very fast and simple.

Latest posts

Back