Peltor Headsets HTB79A-02 Listen-Only Headset

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you are familiar with Peltor headsets, you have probably been initiated to a world of quality and great value. Probably one of the most popular Peltor products is its line of excellent headsets. When it comes to the best sounding headsets, Peltor is the name that you can definitely trust. Take the Peltor HTB79A-02 Listen-Only headset for instance. Among many Peltor headsets that wowed audiophiles of various shapes and sizes, the Peltor HTB79A-02 is no doubt one of the most popular. It combines all the great qualities that customers look for in headsets.  As you read on, you will understand why Peltor headsets are hailed by critics as the best in the market today.

Peltor Headsets Features

Compared to ordinary headphones, Peltor headsets, like other high-tech ear muffs, are equipped with extraordinary hearing protection mechanism. In fact, by testing the Peltor HTB79A-02 Listen-Only headset, you will instantly understand why a lot of sonic freaks love this particular model. But even if you are not a technical sound geek, the Peltor HTB79A-02, like all Peltor headsets, can be easily appreciated. The Peltor HTB79A-02 is designed to isolate unwanted noise while listening to various types of media. Whether you will be using it with your old school listening equipment or any modern media player formats, its 25db noise isolation mechanism ensures that every listening experience is worthwhile. A lot of Peltor headsets are designed to shutdown unnecessary noise and hiss but the Peltor HTB79A-02 sure stands out when it comes to making any audio track ring out with pristine quality and unbelievable quality, more information about hearing protection you can read on Mentoolbox.com. Unlike other brands such as Koss, Philips, Skullcandy, and even Bose, Peltor headsets cancel unwanted sonic impurities without diminishing the overall dynamics of an audio track. This means that Peltor headsets are especially designed and manufactured to retain the nuances of any recording.  Now, some of you may complain that this particular model, unlike past Peltor headsets, is not that loud enough. Of course it is. The Peltor HTB79A-02 is made this way on purpose. Most Peltor headsets are designed to produce sounds exceeding 85db but the Peltor HTB79A-02 Listen-Only headset is different. This headset is designed for a more, well, quieter listening experience. Compared to other headset brands and models, the Peltor HTB79A-02 is designed to prevent deadening your aural faculties. This means that even if you listen to loud music with Peltor headsets for many hours, you will not experience any displeasure in your eardrums. Apart from these unique features, the HTB79A-02, like all Peltor headsets are built to last for many years. The manufacturers use only the most durable materials so that you can enjoy noise-free aural pleasure for a longer time.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many people - so many opinions. I really like music but can’t use headphones. This puts pressure on my head and my head begins to hurt in an hour. I NEVER saw my friends really high-quality headphones. They always have flaws in sound. Only the option from the recording studio suited me completely. This is a very, VERY expensive option. Therefore, I limited myself to buying a home theater with surround sound and a good audio system in the car.

Latest posts

Back