HELP ME WITH BUYING MAKEUP BRUSHES

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been struggling to find good makeup brushes, I'm willing to buy them drugstore or high-end like from Sephora. I need the following brushes. (I already have a great highlighter and blush brush). I just really need them to be good brushes that blend nicely.

1) Good Bronzer Brush

2) Good Brush for Contouring and Blending out the Contour 

3) Foundation Brush--> I do usually use a beauty blender but I also love using brushes and I prefer it to be dome shaped for full coverage and doesn't cause any strokes on the face

4) Powder brush: I have a really big one for all over my face but I am looking for a smaller one.

Thank you!

I have the perfect brushes for you!!! They seem to meet all of your needs, plus they are double sided and gorgeous. I have all of them so let me know if you have any questions about them. I love them!!!

You can view them here.

B-squared bush has one side for foundation and the other for powder/bronzer/blush.

Detail HAC is perfect for contouring, plus it has a smaller side for contouring your nose. 

Let me know if you know any questions! You can also shoot me an email as well [email protected].

Shay Perry

Instagram - shayperry__

Back