Do you like some sport games?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think online games comes into sports activity. You need to correct your answer Mynni. However, I answer this question then for sure, I am a big fan of racket games. I was best at squash and tennis in school days. I also recently started playing squash again with my husband in doubles format after getting a good squash racket and reading the racquets reviews from here. I think females must play this kind of sports to improve their physical fitness. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love basketball. Most often I play with my son in our yard. Although sometimes you can get out to workout.

For me, sport now is jumping rope. I dream of jogging in the park

Though now I cannot play voleybal regarding the situation, so I try different things now as rope jumping and running. But frankly, I really hate running..

haha, understand you.. I also hate running. Me and my girlfriend do morning exercises together on fresh air

Oh.. that is sad :( My husband used to play football every weekend with his friends, it was kind of a tradition. Until he broke his leg during one of the games and was made to forget about football because of this... Now I try to put him on the road of weight loss along with myself as he needs it..

You are a good wife! I guess while not being able to move properly he gained a few pounds.. How are you going to help him get back in shape? A diet or..?

I would really like to take up tennis again. I learned to play tennis in college, and became a fairly decent player toward the end of the class.
Problem is, I have no one to play with and no tennis courts near where I live. Maybe some day :)

Latest posts

Back