Handy Battery Saw for DIY Ladies?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings!

I am following various DIY channels from last 2 years and since last six months, I am also trying to make wooden and steel DIY products. I started from small ventures that was easy to perform with normal wooden tool kit having chisel, nails, measuring taps, utility knife and screwdriver etc. But, now, I am going to extent the level of my work and going to do big wooden projects like making small wooden furniture by reshaping the old wooden racks. However, in this regard, I would need a battery saw. I am looking at circular saws of 7 inches or plus. Do you think is it the right saw in term of measurements?

Secondly, I am also need suggest about the brand. I shortlisted Makita XSR01Z and Bosch CSM180B from this list of best circular saw. What do you think which one is reliable option for a beginner like me? I don't have any budget issues that's why please come with the best suggestions. I think this one time investment would be a right decision. 

Waiting for your responses.

diy-wood-wall-art-22-of-29.jpg

Back