Do you wash your hands before washing your face?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When you're only washing your face and not bathing or showering, do you wash your hands clean first before washing your face?

Yes! You really should. Having clean hands insures no contact dermatitis happens and no dirt gets on your face. I do it between every new product I apply in my skincare routine.

Yes, because you don't ever want to touch your face without cleaning your hands first. We touch so many things throughout the day without even thinking about it and you don't want to transfer any dirt and bacteria you may have come into contact with to your face. Better to be safe than sorry! LOL

Interesting, never thought about this before :). It depends, I guess. If I just woke up, I don't see a reason to wash my hands first, but if I come from outside - definitely. It is important wash out all the bacteria and dirt, otherwise you will just put it on your face...

Interesting, never thought about this before :). It depends, I guess. If I just woke up, I don't see a reason to wash my hands first, but if I come from outside - definitely. It is important wash out all the bacteria and dirt, otherwise you will just put it on your face...
haha I really agree with that. I mean it is really important to not touch your face with dirty hands buut.. :| To be honest I haven't put an attention of it before washing my face.

Latest posts

Back