Thin fine hair problems

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have very thin hair which doesn't show that much when I use volume shampoo and conditioner but I do tend to get dry and static hair instead and when I use moisturising shampoo it looks greasy. Can I make my fine hair look voluminous without flyaways and still have moisture without looking greasy? Do you think a leave a leave in conditioner would help? 

Experimenting with different hair care products is not a good idea. For temporary, you can use hair extensions to make a hairstyle that you want. Other than that I will suggest you use onion juice twice a week. You will see results in your hair growth. Along with this you should use coconut oil.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same kind of issue of hair thining due to which my hair get broken when I used to oil in my head that caused of hair loss I am very much despred of how to recover my hair that kinds of question asked by many poeple so I would like to tell that you have to have a good session with a dermotalogist hair surgeon he will recommend you that best possible treatment 

What's the best Hair Extensions brand in USA? & What are the different types of Hair Extensions?

I've had long hair almost my entire life.. Want to be dramatic and chop it all off cause I'm a lil tired of taking 2 hrs every other day to blow dry & flat iron it now. It naturally has a mild wave to it if I don't style it. Anyways, I decided to go for hair extensions. Please guide me through the best hair extension brand in USA and also what are all the types is in there. 

Thanks in Advance. 

Hello

My hair are thin and become greasy too early. I have too wash them so often. Will washing my hair in every 2 days can cause hair fall? I also need some product recommendation for my fine and oily hair type. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it good to get keratin treatment for fine hair? 

Latest posts

Back