whats the best foundation for scarred, oily skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im 55 and have old scars around my mouth and chin as well as some on my cheeks and large pores. I also have oily breakout prone skin. Ive tried liquid foundations, cream, powder, mineral powders etc. as well as some primers. Is there any consensus as to whether a liquid foundation or powder is better for making skin appear smoother? It seems like many liquids are so thick they call attention to my scars but Im not sure powder foundation is any better? Any recommendations for foundation or primer? Im currently wearing Bare Minerals BarePro powder foundation. Thanks for suggestions!

Hey @AlexusF

Oily skin is something very annoying. I am mentioning some natural tips first to deal with oily skin, maybe it can help:

1. Stay Hydrated Always

2. Try to use natural and organic mediums for your skin

3. Always go for beauty and makeup products according to your skin type

You can check out the best foundation for oily skin if you are in a confusion about which foundation you should go for. 

I also do have a oily skin and I know how annoying it is. I am using M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation and it is working perfectly for me. Don't worry, you will also find the suitable foundation for you from the list. 

Take Care and Stay Blessed

Regards,
Vidushi Goel 

Latest posts

Back