What is the blonde hair extension?

If in Eastern countries love natural black hair because of the tradition of black blonde hair, in Western countries and beloved Russia, they really love blonde hair and dark blonde hair as Vietnam blonde hair extension. Indeed, girls with fair skin and blonde hair look glamorous and striking. blonde hair extension color is characterized by low levels of black pigment eumelanin.

Naturally occurring blonde hair is primarily found in Northern European peoples and is thought to have evolved to allow for more efficient vitamin D synthesis, due to lower sunlight levels in Northern Europe. Blonde hair has also grown in other populations, although it is often uncommon and can be found among indigenous people of the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and Fiji Islands, among Berbers in North Africa and some Asian people.

What is the origin of Vietnam blonde hair extension?

Firstly, hair manufacturers will use virgin hair to produce blonde hair extensions mainly from Indian, Cambodian, Vietnam virgin hair. Then, by mechanical or manual processing, they will use good hair color for the scalp to dye them tell is #613 color and make perfect blonde hair extensions

How to get Vietnam blonde hair extension?

Many people were born with naturally beautiful blonde hair. But for some people, they don’t want to change their traditional black hair color to blonde hair. Most of them will use the hair dye method at reputable salons where they trust, but one way is to use blonde hair extensions they are willing to spend large amounts of money to get it. Many suppliers of blonde hair extensions on Amazon, Alibaba, eBay … Or hair supplier wholesale clip hin hair, wigs, tip hair as Vietglobal Hair, Luxy Hair …

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Why dont you try Sephora Collection 10 hrs foundation? It will be the best for you as far as your problem is concerned.
    • hey there , I have normal skin so for that i use foam based conditioner thats from LAKME  {lakme absolute facial foam}. Its really good my skin. you should definitely try it.
    • The toturial is being very nice and helpful for the girls who are like to syle thier eyebrows , the pink color always suit to ladies with smoky brown shadow really make the difference ..
    • Hey! I don't really use primers but I'm sure someone else who will come across this post might be able to answer!  For the oily skin, I would recommend putting setting powder on your face, mist it with setting spray (Lightly) THEN apply foundation.. give that a try. Also a great tip for oily skin is use waterproof mascara instead of normal... as normal mascara will transfer onto your under eye area over time and upper lid due to oils.  Also Mac foundation has great coverage for any blemish and scarring. I'm just looking on google now and it seem to highly recommend Charlotte Tilbury's airbrush foundation.. I know that brand is more on the pricy side.. but its worth checking in store and getting one of the girls there to do a test on your skin before purchasing.  Hopefully theres something useful you can take from this. let me know if you come across other tips that work!  x  Linda 
    • @Beautybyluo Yes!  I use and love ELF 16HR Camo Concealer in "fair" since my so pale.  The coverage on this concealer is great. 

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes