How to get a nice skin with natural products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, 

I am writing to you to ask you some questions about différent natural practices concerning our skin. Indeed, I want to have some tips to take care of my skin with just natural products . 

I want to you to share your tips to help me. 

I look forward to hearing from you ! 

Kajal 

Meanwhile, you are looking for skincare it is same as a health diet you can use coconut oil on your skin and your hair for removing makeup It is also a great moisturizer for your skin It also helps to heal a wound. Coconut oil contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, plus loads of healthy fats that help nourish your gut and increase immune function.

Hello, 

Thank you for your devises evawhite. I will try coconut. 

Are there other naturals product that I can use and more particullary to reduce dark spot on the face ? 

I look forward from reading from you ! 

Kajal ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Virgin coconut oil (VCO) has been traditionally used as a moisturizer since centuries by people in the tropical region.

Virgin coconut oil (VCO) is processed natural oil obtained from fresh, mature coconut kernel. It displays several biological activities like anticancer, antimicrobial, analgesic, antipyretic, and anti-inflammatory properties in vivo. Traditionally, coconut oil is used to moisturize and treat skin infections. The emollient effect of coconut oil has been successfully demonstrated in atopic dermatitis patients, thereby showing that coconut oil is a potent natural emollient to be used in the treatment of xerosis. The effectiveness and safe use of VCO for its application as a therapeutic moisturizer has been reported earlier for mild to moderate xerosis. However, there is no report available on the anti-inflammatory and skin barrier function of VCO in vitro. (1)
  • Protection from sunburns is one of the myriad benefits of coconut oil.
  • Coconut oil can certainly help you get rid of under-eye bags and dark spots around the eyes.
  • If you have dry skin, you can use coconut oil to clean your face.
  • Coconut oil has a detergent effect as well and therefore, the super oil can be a glorious makeup remover.
  • You can rustle up a host of DIY face masks with the help of coconut oil. (2)
    • Turmeric and coconut face mask
    • Tea-tree oil and coconut oil
    • Coconut oil and baking soda
    • Coconut oil and aloe vera gel
    • Coconut oil, curd and lemon juice

Latest posts

Back