Straight to curly HELP ME

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello

So my hair as a child were really long and straight - wavy, they were basically healthy

I would put coconut oil all the time

Now after gradually cutting my hair and I stopped putting oil, they've become frizzy and CURLY but like not good curls

Weird ones.

Have any of you ever faced this or would you know of any solution??

It is no secret that hair can often change with age. It does not always depend even on a haircut. However, have you tried to start care with natural oil again? If this doesn't help, I can only recommend using a hair straightener - https://womenmotorist.com/best-steam-hair-straightener/  I do this periodically when I want to see myself with a smooth haircut. This doesn't harm the hair if the procedure is performed no more often than a couple of times a week. You can try to understand how it will look in your case.

I am totally agree with you statment that the hair changing with the passage of time due the improper diet and foods and the climate as alos play very vital part in this as well..

Hello

So my hair as a child were really long and straight - wavy, they were basically healthy

I would put coconut oil all the time

Now after gradually cutting my hair and I stopped putting oil, they've become frizzy and CURLY but like not good curls

Weird ones.

Have any of you ever faced this or would you know of any solution??
I hope my answer's not too late but I think an anti-frizz serum could help solve your problem and a little bit of skill on how to properly manage your hair. Good luck then!

Latest posts

Back