How to properly exfoliate your skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who doesn’t want an even toned skin? No matter your skin type, our skin functions the same way, it sheds the old, dead skin to reveal a newer, healthier one underneath.

Exfoliation is a method of sloughing away dead skin cells from the outer layer of your skin by using any kind ofexfoliants. It’s quite an easy thing to do and can be fun, satisfying even, because it not only breaks the monotony of just using cleansers for your face, but you also get to see the results right after. 

Pleasing as it may be, though, it can also be easy to either use the wrong type of exfoliants for your skin or do it incorrectly that you end up not getting your desired outcome.

How do you exfoliate?

Last edited by a moderator:
i exfoliate using coffee

take raw cofee rub it on your skin and then i moisturise it with shea butter cream.

it makes my skin feel soft smooth and glowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who doesn’t want an even toned skin? No matter your skin type, our skin functions the same way, it sheds the old, dead skin to reveal a newer, healthier one underneath.

Exfoliation is a method of sloughing away dead skin cells from the outer layer of your skin by using any kind ofexfoliants. It’s quite an easy thing to do and can be fun, satisfying even, because it not only breaks the monotony of just using cleansers for your face, but you also get to see the results right after.

Pleasing as it may be, though, it can also be easy to either use the wrong type of exfoliants for your skin or do it incorrectly that you end up not getting your desired outcome.

How do you exfoliate?

Truly remarkable. I didn't know our skin does that. I want to know more about my skin now. Thanks!

I only use chemical peelings in my face because of my skin type, but on my body, I can use physical exfoliators

Latest posts

Back