Cruelty free products that actually work?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a bleach blond with naturally wavy hair (2A or 3A) who is desperately in need of a good cruelty free product. I’m trying to avoid oils as I’ve never had a good experience with them (particularly coconut and argan oils) and have been told that they actually prevent hair from absorbing nutrients and moisture. What I really need is a product that will both moisturize and nourish my hair very, very deeply without the use of oils, but I would prefer to use a cruelty free brand. I don’t particularly care if the product is all natural or not.

Hi there!

Since a long time, people are gushing about the usage of cruelty-free products and various brands have come up with this schedule in respect with PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). The brands do not test their products on animals and are 100% Vegan. People have resulted from the dark ages and are ready to banish the brands that still test their products on animals. If you’re that person who is looking for a cruelty-free brand, this is the place for you.

I am using the As I Am products that will moisturize and nourish my hair deeply and also gives natural shine.

You must try the products of As I Am that works perfectly on your hair, and i am sure you will like it.

Here is a list of 5 Best Cruelty-Free Brands

Last edited by a moderator:
If the products are available for free then the people will definitely try the pruducts execpt the prodcuts don't have side effects which can cause different types of desieases ...

The beauty industry has used animal testing for years. And although many brands have moved toward cruelty-free testing methods to meet the increasing demand for products that are not tested on animals
the ingredients used by cruelty-free brands have a proven safety record, you’re way less likely to use a product that’s going to cause you harm and negative side effects.

In addition to this, many cruelty-free brands offer green products free from potentially harmful chemicals. 
This means that the ingredients you’re putting on your body and absorbing into your skin are all-natural.
1. Cruelty-Free products are generally healthier.
2. Products aren’t just tested on mice.
3. It leads to more mindful beauty practices.
4. You have the power to create change.
5. It’s not really necessary to test on animals.
6. Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Are Less Toxic

There are over thousands of cosmetic ingredients already proven to be safe. 
People have evolved from the dark ages and are willing to banish the brands that still test their products on animals. 
If you’re that person who is looking for a cruelty-free brand, 
This is the place for you. 

Here are some of the fantastic cruelty-free beauty brands 

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC)

Pai-Shau Tea-Infused hair product

Urban Decay.Cosmetics

Shea Moisture Hair product

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back