Does CBD oil help anxiety?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
CBD oil has been working effectively and help me to reduce my stress and anxiety. I work as sales man at a mid-level paper manufacturing firm, it’s a high pressure sales job and when my sales can reach at target it starting affects my life outside of work. For that, I tried many vitamins and medication but it doesn’t work.

Then, I started taking pure cbd oil by a good colleague recommendation and it turns the table. It help me to get relief and change my overall attitude. I usually buy 550 mg strength CBD oil from a well-known company DME of America Inc.

If you’re suffering from anxiety, I definitely recommend trying it. If it works, keep with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend getting a doctor's consultation before applying such an oil. Does it cause oil dependence?

Wash it is just a herbal sedative and painkiller. I read that CBD oil isn't a psychoactive substance and there is no THC that causes changes in consciousness when smoking marijuana.
CBD oil is often used in the treatment of various diseases. I'm not sure that I would like to use this in my treatment, but I think that the doctor should ask the patient before prescribing CBD oil as a treatment.

Yes it is safe. Buy it from a reliable supplier. Check reviews. But I have used it and it's very effective.

CBD oil has been working effectively and help me to reduce my stress and anxiety. I work as sales man at a mid-level paper manufacturing firm, it’s a high pressure sales job and when my sales can reach at target it starting affects my life outside of work. For that, I tried many vitamins and medication but it doesn’t work.

Then, I started taking pure cbd oil by a good colleague recommendation and it turns the table. It help me to get relief and change my overall attitude. I usually buy 550 mg strength CBD oil from a well-known company DME of America Inc.

If you’re suffering from anxiety, I definitely recommend trying it. If it works, keep with it.
I would love to recommend this to a friend.

Latest posts

Back