Is there anyone here who underwent wrinkle treatment?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]Hey there,

I'm in my mid 30's. I need to accept that I'm going grey in my thirties. Last month I noticed some laugh lines and frown lines in between the eyes. I think its time to embrace the real me. My husband is only 23 years old. Recently, he noticed these fine lines and asked me to undergo wrinkle treatment. I plan to use facial creams as an initial try. What do you guys think?

But my husband had already made an appointment with a [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]wrinkle treatment clinic in Toronto[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]. I'm afraid to undergo such treatments. Even though they say it's painless, I'm not so sure of its cause. My hubby is so confident that he considers it as part and parcel of life. But, I'm really worried. Is there anyone here who underwent wrinkle treatment? Is it painful and how is the result after that. Share your suggestions.

Thanks![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would try the wrinkle cream.   A friend recommended one to me which I started using and I find it really good.  I would be try this first before thinking of going to a clinic. 

Back