Face makeup essentials

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everybody :) I’m new to makeup. I was wondering what the essentials were for face makeup. I don’t want any flashy stuff like highlighter but, things like foundation.. I’m sure you need to put something over foundation so it doesn’t look and stay wet. Any help?

it all depends on what your skin is like...If you have good skin just dab a little concealer on blemishes or undereye circles w/a concealer brush. Tinted moisturizer is good if you have dry skin or in winter time, just apply that w/ur hands. Foundation-use a sponge (i recommend foundation only if you have bad skin, uneven skin, or are older). Bronzer-using a bigger brush (blush brush usually) you can do a few things. If you want a sun-kissed look, apply it to your sheeks, temples, nose, chin (lightly of course). I prefer to use mine more as contouring so I apply it to the hollows of my cheeks, my temples & underneath my chin. The best anti shine powder is the Neutrogena kind. it's a lil expensive (9-12$) but it works well. The neutrogena bronzer is very good, too, esp if you're on the lighter side. Have you thought about using a pressed powder like MAC's? That's my personal fave b/c it 's not heavy, but provides a nice light coverage.

Latest posts

Back