• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Curly Hair Problems

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I’ve been trying to transition back to my natural “curly wavy” hair. I had a perm over three years ago and finally decided to cut them off 2018 it’s been two years since I’ve been free of heat and my hair is now on shoulder length. I live in Japan and the problem is that there are no hair products ta for my type of hair. I’ve been recently struggling what to do to my hair. I’ve done research on how to bring it back but I am still unsure what to do. My hair is super dry and frizzy from the crown of my head all the way to the bottom. I do masks, leave-in conditioner as well I even tried finger coiling but none of it works. I always put my hair in a low bun because of how bad my hair is. I can see my hair wanting to curl I just don’t know how to make it curl. After my hair is wet and I’m out the shower I begin using a wide tooth comb to brush it out. That makes my hair bigger and rips apart the curls making it more frizzy. Please help me I want to go back natural and I don’t know how. I inserted a picture of how my hair looks when I tried to finger coil it the back of my hair just gives up because there’s no hair pattern.

68AF7297-E096-42B8-BB88-4BF5ED2740B4.jpeg

Latest posts

Back