Nude beige lipgloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a moisturizing, well-pigmented, nude-beige lipgloss..can anyone help..pweez :icon_chee

I was gonna say MAC C-Thru too but i wouldnt really call it beige.. Its the nudest lip gloss i own to get pale lips though if that's what you're looking for!

I just checked out the stila website and I now NEED most of them lip glaze, they sound brillaint and the colours look great, thanks Trisha for making me add more to my need ot buy list :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> how shiney/glossy are they?? and how much??

Thanks Trisha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> as you said they are mega shiney I want them even more now :icon_love

I was thinking of these colours Banana, Strawberry, Passion fruit, Berry, Vanilla, Sugar plum, Star fruit, Papaya, Gingerbread, Manderin and Cinnoman

I never knew that or realized that! Hmmm, time for me to go to Sephora and start sniffing and tasting.....j/k :icon_lol: :icon_chee yummmmmmmmmm!

oh now I want to try the Stila ones too! Sounds so yummy! Thanks Trisha!

I was wondering that last night. I've been on an e/s craze, but now I'm moving into lip color and Stila in general. Thanks Trisha!

Latest posts

Back