Hair Growth Tips Please!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for some advice. I have had short hair (jaw length) for about 2 years now and I'm wanting to grow it long again. 

- Every week I make an egg, banana and honey hair mask (leave in for 15 mins and wash off with cold water)

- I'm cutting down the amount I wash my hair to 2-3 times a week

- I'm trying to drink more water

- I'm really trying to reduce the heat I use- my dryer and straighteners are both on their lowest heat. 

Is there anything else I can do to naturally help my hair grow faster? 

Thanks so much in advance! I'm new to this forum so hi! :)  

For faster hair growth, you can use Neem (Azadirachta indica) oil. Just take the amount as per your requirement, warm it up in double boiler. and massage it well into the scalp. It works really well, clears the scalp of dandruff & promotes hair growth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm looking for some advice. I have had short hair (jaw length) for about 2 years now and I'm wanting to grow it long again.

- Every week I make an egg, banana and honey hair mask (leave in for 15 mins and wash off with cold water)

- I'm really trying to reduce the heat I use- my dryer and straighteners are both on their lowest heat.

You can try ginger shampoo from a reputable brand. I use them every day and my hair grew faster than using a normal shampoo.

Does anyone have a testimonial about hair massage making hair grow more healthy and faster?

View attachment 70580

Apart from ensuring health benefits, coconut milk is also excellent for your hair. Experts say that coconut milk is known for its wide content of vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 as well as iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. In fact, due to those nutrients, the scalp gets nourishment and the hair follicles are strong, which promotes hair growth.

How to make coconut milk at home
You can use sliced coconut, which you can buy from markets, or opt for fresh coconut to extract milk. If you are going for readymade chopped coconut, watch for the unclaimed variety. Measure the coconut peel as per your requirement. Generally, one cup of chopped coconut will give you about two cups of coconut milk. Put a cup of chopped coconut in a blender and make a smooth paste. boil some water. Use two cups of water for every cup of sliced coconut, if we go by calculating some envelopes. Pour boiled water into the blender and mix well. Take a muslin cloth or fine-grained sieve to get the liquid.

You can make some DIY hair masks with this magical material:
  • Coconut milk + olive oil + egg
  • Coconut milk + honey
  • Coconut milk + avocado + honey
  • Coconut milk + egg + vitamin E oil
  • Coconut milk + methi
  • Coconut milk + lemon juice
  • Coconut milk + yoghurt + camphor
Source: Femina.in

Massage Your Scalp.
Regular Trimming.
Maintain A Balanced Diet.
Shampoo Correctly.
Indulge In A Rice Water Rinse.
Oil Your Tresses Regularly.
Apply A Neem And Amla Mask.
Use Aloe Vera Gel.

Massaging the scalp can help to restore hair growth and can be used in conjunction with hair oils and masks.
You can also use Aloe vera and Coconut oil.

Get regular trims, it get rid of split ends that is responsible for the breaking of your hair. Massage your hair with the natural oils that give moisture to your hair and make your scalp healthy. Include protein and vitamin in your diet. Also, condition and hydrate your hair frequently.

I recently cut my hair to remove colored hair. I read that hair grows a maximum of 10-20 centimeters per year. To achieve this result you are doing everything right, I also recommend improving your diet and physical activity.

- I'm really trying to reduce the heat I use- my dryer and straighteners are both on their lowest heat.

Maybe you can incorporate castor oil into your hair care routine. Applying it just once a month can already boost your hair growth up to five times the usual rate.

Try using amla hair oil, it will help to grow your hair and it provides nourishment to the hair. You should use amla hair oil for hair growth Massaging the scalp can help to restore hair growth.
Amla Hair Oil.jpg

Are you still struggling with your hair growth? It is high time you need to opt for strategies that actually works. I have some amazing hair care tips and tricks and I believe you must consider them. I have dealt with the similar situation and what worked for me is the some simple yet effective strategies.
- I stopped brushing my wet hair as I explored how bad it is for the scalp health.
- I just applied egg and yogurt mixture mask.
- Hot oil massage has been on top
Do you still feel like getting bald?

Try using amla hair oil, it will help to grow your hair and it provides nourishment to the hair. You should use amla hair oil for hair growth Massaging the scalp can help to restore hair growth.View attachment 70812
visit
hey! ill give you some of the easy ideas to improve your hair growth

1. HAVING BALANCED DIET: so the main key to hair growth is the balanced diet. So one should include eggs; spinach; nuts; berries; oats, etc

2. Apply ALOE VERA GEL: It acts as a good conditioner while leaving the hair smooth and silky.

3.Apply ONION JUICE: Applying onion juice once a week, will make your hair strong which will support the hair growth.

4.Take MULTIVITAMINS: Take them only if you suffer with the deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals . If you are perfectly healthy and are just looking for growth then the above three steps is all you need.
visit Oriflame Services for latest beauty tips.

Here are some hair care tips and tricks you should note;
Maintain good hygiene
We all wash our hair as needed. Some people wash it daily, some prefer washing on alternate days, and some wash it only twice a week. Our hair catches all the dirt and dust from the surroundings and forms a layer on our scalp. This layer needs to be washed so that our hair looks clean and non-greasy. Washing your hair with a good shampoo is very necessary so that your hair stays free from sebum and dandruff.

Do not brush wet hair
So, you are late for work and you start brushing your wet hair. This is a common situation that all of us go through every other day. Wet hair is the weakest and can break very easily. Do not brush your wet hair and let them air dry before you detangle them.

Trim your hair after every few months
To prevent split ends, trim your hair after every 2-3 months. This also helps in the growth of the hair. Trimming a ¼ inch is also enough to maintain healthy hair. Also, the ends of the hair become rough and dull with time and when not trimmed they can damage the upper parts as well.

Do not use hot water
Washing hair with hot water takes away all the moisture from the hair and makes them look dry, dull, and rough. The best way is to wash your hair with cold water. If it is too cold, wash your hair with slightly warm water and wash off the conditioner using cold water to retain the necessary moisture.

Brush your hair gently
Be gentle with your hair when detangling them. the best way to brush your hair is to start brushing them from the ends and then move upwards slowly. Brushing tangled hair downwards from the scalp towards the ends has a higher chance of breaking them. if the hair is very tangled, use a wide-toothed comb to detangle them first, and then use your regular brush.

Prevent your hair from heat
The heat from the hair styling tools is a big reason behind damaged hair. Limit the use of hair styling tools and protect your hair from the heat. The heat burns our hair and hence, they look rough and brittle. Read more;

Latest posts

Back