Amad2098

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a birthday gift for my wife. She is very fond of high-end makeup brushes and I am looking for any recommendations about brands, styles, etc...before I make a purchase in the dark lol.  Budget is around $150-$350. Thank you.

Hi, I am looking for a birthday gift for my wife. She is very fond of high-end makeup brushes and I am looking for any recommendations about brands, styles, etc...before I make a purchase in the dark lol.  Budget is around $150-$350. Thank you.
You are a very thoughtful husband. I'm not an expert on makeup. But I love shopping.

I was impressed with Sisley brushes, which are made by Raphael. Raphael has been a master maker of brushes for artists since 1793. The big department stores will give you an extra gift with purchase now too. For example, if you buy from Neiman Marcus, you can get a nice bag filled with beauty samples for free. That's what I would do. 

I also love Trinny London. The T Kit is very unique, compact and great for travel or purse.

Estee Lauder has a beautiful limited edition set called Brushed by Fame. The lovely white marble design might look pretty with your bathroom decor. 

Good luck with your purchase! 

You are a very thoughtful husband. I'm not an expert on makeup. But I love shopping.

I was impressed with Sisley brushes, which are made by Raphael. Raphael has been a master maker of brushes for artists since 1793. The big department stores will give you an extra gift with purchase now too. For example, if you buy from Neiman Marcus, you can get a nice bag filled with beauty samples for free. That's what I would do. 

I also love Trinny London. The T Kit is very unique, compact and great for travel or purse.

Estee Lauder has a beautiful limited edition set called Brushed by Fame. The lovely white marble design might look pretty with your bathroom decor. 

Good luck with your purchase! 
Thank you Edith

Latest posts

Back