Make up for tired face ??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a man, I've always had a tired face and it looks really bad.  I wanted to know what kind of makeup would you recommend me to use, something simple but effective, like the erborian cc cream, I also tried the erborian cc dull correct since it says that it removes your tired face but this has glitter effect and that is very notorious as female makeup. Please i just want look healthy u_u. The normal Erborian cc cream reduces fatigue a little but not enough, I hope you have some recommendations. I also think that the primer plays an important role so do not forget to comment it too. 

Thank you very much ??????. 

Hi Groot. (Love the username btw. )

Hopefully you're still active on here. 

> First off, there's CC and BB creams
CC has more coverage and works more like foundation and BB is basically a tinted moisturiser and is more natural.
Depends on your preference, you can go for either. 

Let's go straight to step 1. - What is your skin type? all companies cater to different skin types, hence the consistency is different for all. If you have oily skin - go for a matte finish and a lighter formula, if you have dry skin - go for a more thicker and whipped formula. 

I haven't tried it personally, but apparently IT cosmetics CC cream works wonders and ticks the box for 4hours + wear. !

Let me know how it goes!

Latest posts

Back