SHOW SUPPORT TO EACH OTHERS YOUTUBE CHANNELS <3

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!! 

I wanted to start this thread for everyone who has or starting a YOUTUBE CHANNEL. - I understand that a lot of people would love to jump onto the youtube wagon and become an influencer but its so hard to reach a large audience. We can try so hard to promote it on all our own platforms but it won't reach further than friends and family. As this is a beauty/fashion community I want to start a place where we can all support and like/comment on each others youtube channel, this way, I hope that my audience can reach over to yours and vice versa. 

This is a place of appreciation. - This is a place for support - This is a place for someone who wants to start an exciting journey through being an influencer.

It's simple.
1. Share your youtube channel
2. Click and open on a new tab - on someone else's youtube link and subscribe to their channel
3. Drop a like on their videos or maybe even a comment!
4. Share the love, and another will do in return! 

❤️ 

HERE IS MY youtube:    http://www.youtube.com/lindaaaboo      ?  

(Be sure to follow the steps and love will be returned!)

Hey Everyone!! 

I wanted to start this thread for everyone who has or starting a YOUTUBE CHANNEL. - I understand that a lot of people would love to jump onto the youtube wagon and become an influencer but its so hard to reach a large audience. We can try so hard to promote it on all our own platforms but it won't reach further than friends and family. As this is a beauty/fashion community I want to start a place where we can all support and like/comment on each others youtube channel, this way, I hope that my audience can reach over to yours and vice versa. 

This is a place of appreciation. - This is a place for support - This is a place for someone who wants to start an exciting journey through being an influencer.

It's simple.
1. Share your youtube channel
2. Click and open on a new tab - on someone else's youtube link and subscribe to their channel
3. Drop a like on their videos or maybe even a comment!
4. Share the love, and another will do in return! 

❤️

HERE IS MY youtube:    http://www.youtube.com/lindaaaboo      ?  

(Be sure to follow the steps and love will be returned!)
This is a great idea. I watch YouTube every day - no TV, just YouTube. I subscribed to your channel. I like it because it has food and travel as well as beauty. I liked your images of Berlin (and the food in Berlin!) and also your nighttime skin care routine. The rice milk baby lotion that can only be found in Asia looks really nice, as well as the cleanser with the green tea leaves in the bottom. 

This is a great idea. I watch YouTube every day - no TV, just YouTube. I subscribed to your channel. I like it because it has food and travel as well as beauty. I liked your images of Berlin (and the food in Berlin!) and also your nighttime skin care routine. The rice milk baby lotion that can only be found in Asia looks really nice, as well as the cleanser with the green tea leaves in the bottom. 
heeeey, yes! mee tooooo. Im a youtube type of person over TV and netflix. 

Thank you for subscribing! omg the green tea cleanser.. best thing ever! and the baby lotion I discovered when I went Hong Kong for the first time, I'm quite picky with what cream I use on my face as its the most sensitive and this cream is so soothing and the smell is so homely. 

Thank you again! I appreciate your comments!! xx

Latest posts

Back