Need some help please!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! 

I would need some recommendations for a nice and not so overpriced makeup gift to a 21 year old girl please? 

Kindly please a lost man.... :(

Many thanks! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend a set of bath bombs! Theres a nice shop called 'LUSH' that sells them as gift sets, or you can go to bath and body works that always does the trick. 

Theres also roses? Every gal loves roses.. or try a nice side bag? Let me know 

https://colourpop.com/ and https://www.morphe.com/ have great quality makeup for the price. I recommend maybe aN eyeshadow palette, a matching color lipgloss/lipstick and mascara. All these will be easy to find online. Colourpop has free shipping if you spend over $25, I believe. Morphe I think it is free shipping over $75. 
Hope I was able to help even just a little. 

Hello everyone! 

I would need some recommendations for a nice and not so overpriced makeup gift to a 21 year old girl please? 

Kindly please a lost man.... :(

Many thanks! 
The most exciting thing in the life of a girl is getting gifts. Girls love to get gifts no matter what age they are. Being a parent, it's not less than fun to search for gift items for your little princess. Just imagine how many occasions there are when you can please your sunshine with some exciting gifts.

Girls tend to be really conscious of their appearance and the desire to look the best exists in all age groups. There are no other gifts for girls better than clothes and makeup. Obviously, clothes come first in this regard, but cosmetics are not far behind. Presenting your princess with a fairy costume along with lip gloss will be an overwhelming gift for your little fairy. She will be waiting with sparkles in her eyes for you to guide her on using those cosmetic items.

Back