The last mu thing you bought and the next!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What was the last mu thing or things you bought and what will be the next??

Fix + (my third bottle) and some pigment samples :

Burnt Burgundy

Deep Purple

Goldenaire

Golden Lemon

Nocturnal Plum

Pink Opal

Next, I am buying Porcelain Pink MSF.

LAST:

MAC all that glitters e/s

Mac pigment samples:

deckchair

goldenaire

provence

golden olive

rose

NEXT:

?????

perhaps blacktrack fluidline

Last:

• some cheap Miss Helen l/g
Next:
  • some Shu things (e/s, blush, dunno yet)
  • Mac (fluidlines, paint, brushes, MSF Porcelain Pink if I can find it)
Can't wait to go shopping, exams suck!

You might want to PM Mitsuko. She posted that she found Porcelain Pink at her counter and on another thread she offered to do a CP. Maybe she can do one for you.

Cool, I'm gonna see if they have it at 1 the counters in Cologne, if I can't find it I'll do that, thx Marisol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eva I can totally understand you I have an exam period right now and it's awful!!

Ohhh congrats for the millenium club!!!:clap:clap:clap

Oo the last MU I purchased for myself :

MAC COCO Pigment (Full and New)

New Stila Piggale e/s

I purchased them on Japan Yahoo auction and it was a GREAT deal! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Next will be :

Shu uemura e/s

Stila Smudge pots (emerald)

Stila #28 double side lining/smudge brush.

And more MAC piggies!

Ohhhhhhhh Leony I'm soooooo jealous!!!!!!1 I want a full size Coco too!!!!!!!!!!

Leony wait for the new Stila Smudgepots from the Spring collection there will be a green one Jade!

Last things I bought were MAC e/s in Naked Lunch and Sable and UD PP.

Next things will be Shu eyelash curler and MSF in Naked You....

Ohhh cool "JADE" I love greens now Soph! Thanks for letting me know, I'll check it out!

I was lucky to get the COCO piggie because I was the only bidder for 6 DAYS haha. It cost me only ¥2500 yen included shipping (¥21 USD/ 18 Euros) while the new price for piggie is around ¥3800 yen NOT include shipping ($32 USD/ 27 Euros)

I'm hooked with auction things lol.

He he auction addicted!!! WOW you bought it much cheepier!!!

Yeah Stila will release 3 new Smudgepots a Bronze one the Jade and a purple one I think it called Amethyst!! You'll love them since I heard they're more creamy than the regular!! I want so badly to buy one of the new Rouge Pots!

Last:

BeneFit Brow Zing

Dior Voyages Pink Palette

Shu Uemera ME Silver 945 (Allie CP'ed one for me!)

Next:

MAC Fix + (i've been waiting for this to be back in stock for a few weeks now!)

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

Yay thanks for the info Soph, I love smudge pots and I'm planning to buy more. You better stop your MU appetite now girlie, save for later! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

He he you're right but I'm lucky the Stila spring will be release here very late maybe at March so I will be able to buy something then!!

I forgot to post mine:

Last:

Stila Fair Browset

Stila #10 eyebrow brush

EL DayWear SPF15 cream

From Ebay: Mac 1/4 samples of Kelly Green, Chatreuse,Vanilla,Coco,Golden Olive piggies

From Sarah84: a 1/2 sample of Mac Coco piggie

Next:

Stila Dahlia Rouge Pot from the Spring collection

Stila High Shine lippie Michaella or Louise I'm still not sure!

Last: Mac Fluidline in Black

Going to: I don't know yet, but can't afford to go makeup hunting for a while:icon_sad:...

Cool thread, Soph!

Last:

4 Loreal Colourjuice stick lipsticks (Chai Love You, Personali-Tea, Pink Lemonade, Strawberry Fields)

2 Loreal Blush Delices (LE Front Page Peach & LE Freeze Frame Fuschia)

1 Almay Whipped Gloss (LE Fall Into Rose)

Next:

A few Milani quads

These Jane bronzers that are in compacts like the BB Shimmerbricks and Clinique shimmering tones! (strips and blocks) I don't know if I will be able to find them though :icon_wink Thank goodness for walgreens.com

http://www.walgreens.com/search/search_results.jsp?_dyncharset=ASCII&term=jane+shi mmering+bronzer&section=A&%2Fsearch%2Fsearchbase%2 FSearchOptions.resultsperPage=5&_D%3A%2Fsearch%2Fs earchbase%2FSearchOptions.resultsperPage=+&_DARGS= %2Fcommon%2Fnavigation%2Fheader_fg.jsp.1

Latest posts

Back