Moisturizer with spf and minerals?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ive ran out of my loreal hydrafresh moisturizer and now i want something good, with spf and minerals and antioxidants, etc, you know all the goodness.

my skin is a bit odd, im not sure what skin type i am. when i wash my face with water and face wash it goes dry and flaky if i leave it without moisturizer, but it also tends to oil up on my forehead during the day. my nose is usually dry and flaky though. i do exfoliate.

i dont want a cream that is too thick because they tend to make my skin really oily, and i dont want mattifiers either because i treid one and it just makes my skin even dryer. the hydrafresh was ok in consistency, but it doesnt have any goodies in it. so what can you recommend? i live in the uk.

thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks kim. i looked at their website and they dont retail in the uk though. do you have any other suggestions, as id like to try the product before i buy it.

try olay 7 signs of aging complex..it goes on light but keeps the moisture all day.

Oil of Olay has this cream with antioxidents and SPF15 and had the UVA/UVB protection. I have the same type of skin as you, and I use Olay as night cream and it don't feel heavy on my skin, and it disappears fast without having an oily layer on the skin. I like Olay products, and it's inexpensive, and I haven't had breakout from it at all. And whatever you do, get samples and more samples before decing on what to buy.:icon_bigg

http://www.olay.co.uk/olayproducts/com-c-day-cream.jsp?1&pagesection=prod

http://www.olay.co.uk/newsandsamples/equity-pyramid/pyramid.jsp?flash=true

Good Luck dear...

One more thing, get creams in tubes or something like that, so that the whole cream is not exposed to the air destroying the propertese it comes with...

that's a good tip. I don't like creams in jars because of the constant touching to get the cream out also.

i try the Origins moisturizer with spf and they realy nice,)))

I just use the night cream for the time being, and when my dermalogica finishes, I'm planning to buy Olay since I'm short on money. But have combo to oily skin, and the night cream doesn't leave my skin oily. But as I said, try samples before u decide...

I just started using Rachel Perry's Calendula-Cucumber Oil Free Moisturizer because I just ran out of my old stuff, too! I have very oily, acne prone skin and I am loving this. I highly recommend....

Calendula-Cucumber Oil Free Moisturizer - SPF15 - Rachel Perry

calendula-cucumber-moisturizer-M.jpg

Rachel Perry Calendula-Cucumber Moisturizer is an luxurious, pH-balanced moisture cream that absorbs instantly into your skin with no oily residue. It leaves your face feeling totally refreshed, clean and uplifted. It provides and helps retain essential moisture needed for young, healthy skin, without adding oil or shine. The non-comedogenic formula will not clog pores, while helping to control breakouts and normalize acne prone skin. Formulated in a complex of Calendula, Cucumber, Echinacea, Suma, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Ginkgo Biloba, Rose Hips, Nettle and Geranium. SPF15 sun protection. Recommended for Oily and Sensitive skin. Rachel Perry combines the best of nature with the best of science to bring you the highest quality products. New everyday low prices on all Rachel Perry products! Comes in a 4 fl. oz. pump bottle.

Back